When using our website www.rd-distribution.biz, your personal data is processed by:
Folded Space EOOD, BG24466862
Flat 2.2, Block 54,
Residential Park Sofia,
We process your personal data on the following grounds:
- Based on a contract - when you order certain services from us;
- Based on a law - where normative acts place us on this obligation;
- Based on your explicit consent - in all other cases.
Below you will find detailed information about the processing of your personal data, depending on the reason we handle it.
When ordering one of our products
We process your personal data to fulfil our obligations to you, and to be able to take advantage of our contractual rights.
- identifying yourself;
- manage and execute your product or service queries;
- preparing and sending an account / invoice for the products and / or services you use with us;
- complete service on our products;
- notification of anything related to the products and services you use with us;
- creating a profile and maintaining customer history;
- keeping correspondence in relation to orders placed, processing queries, reporting problems, etc .;
- provision of information in the form of a company newsletter.
On this basis, we process the following data:
- personal information provided by you when registering on the site or making an order, and two names, personal contact details (contact address, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail);
- Data about orders made;
- emails, emails, letters, information about your requests for troubleshooting, complaints, petitions, complaints; or other feedback we get from you;
The processing of the personal data we provide is obligatory for us to be able to conclude the contract with you and execute it.
Granting your data to third parties
We provide your personal information to third parties to offer quality and comprehensive service, and we remain responsible for the confidentiality and security of the data.
We provide personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- postal operators and courier companies to send shipments containing the products you ordered;
- payment service banks and online payment services PayPal and/or Stripe;
The data collected on this basis is erased 6 years after termination of your contractual relationship with you. The term is set by the 6-year term for keeping an archive of the accounting documents accompanying the purchase contract.
When fulfilling our legal obligations
It is possible that the law provides for an obligation for us to process your personal data. In these cases, we are required to process such as:
- obligations under the Law on Measures against Money Laundering;
- fulfillment of distance selling obligations, off-premises sales provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- providing information to the Consumer Protection Commission or third parties provided for in the Consumer Protection Act;
- obligations provided by the Accountancy Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related statutory instruments in relation to the keeping of lawful accounting;
- providing information to the court and third parties, in the course of proceedings before a court, in accordance with the requirements of the normative acts applicable to the proceedings;
The data collected in accordance with a statutory obligation is deleted once the collection and storage obligation has been fulfilled or dropped.
Granting your data to third parties
Where we are required by law to do so, we may provide personal data to the competent governmental authority, a natural or legal person.
When we have your explicit consent
We process your personal data on this basis only after explicit, unambiguous and voluntary consent on your part. We will not anticipate any unfavorable consequences for you if you refuse to process your personal data.
Withdrawal of consent
Consent submitted may be withdrawn at any time. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes set out above.
To withdraw your consent, you only need to contact us at the contacts listed below.
The data collected on this basis is deleted at your request or 6 years after your initial collection.
Protect your personal data
To ensure adequate data protection for the company and its customers, we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures provided by the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, as well as the best practices of international standards.
The company has adopted rules to prevent misuse and security breaches.
As a user you can exercise your rights by calling 00359894650721 or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have all data protection rights under European Union law.
Keeping a registry
We keep a record of the processing activities for which we respond. This registry contains all the following information:
- the name and contact details of us;
- a description of the categories of data subjects and the categories of personal data we process;
- the categories of recipients to whom personal data are or will be disclosed, including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- where possible, the deadlines for deleting the different categories of data;
- where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures.